A GUIDE TO THE ART OF PRINTS AND PRINTMAKING
Prints produced from original paintings or digital work form a vital part of any artist’s professional portfolio and income stream - it is crucial to get them right from the start. This guide focuses mainly on digital reproductions and will help you navigate the print process.
A '10 Page Guide' with Insightful Tips from what to look for in a Printer to presenting your work to Galleries:
- Digital Prints vs Traditional Printmaking
- Are you Ready to Start Printing?
- What to Print
- What to Look for in a Professional Art Printer
- Other Ways to Reproduce your Work
- Preparing Your Work for Printing
- Types of Prints (Limited vs Open Editions, Artist Proofs etc.)
- Determining Print Runs
- Labelling Your Prints
- Keeping Track
- Pricing & Packaging
- Presenting Prints to Galleries
Please note: The artist guide will be emailed to you shortly after purchase once the payment has cleared. Shipping fees will be zero at checkout.