A GUIDE TO EXHIBITIONS
Working towards an exhibition can give you a firm goal and help you create a cohesive body of work within a deadline that you may not have produced otherwise. It can be a little intimidating if you don’t know what to expect. This Guide is vital for any artist approaching their first exhibition, stepping you through best practice when working with a gallery, as well as what should be expected from both sides.
A '7 Page Guide' Packed Full of Invaluable Tips:
- Group Shows
- Solo Shows
- Exhibition Preparation
- Gallery Expectations (Delivery, Number of Works, Duration, Fees, Promotional Images and More)
- Photographing Your Work
- Ensure Your Work is Exhibition Ready
- Artist Statement
- Promoting Your Exhibition Do's and Don'ts
- What to Expect from a Gallery
- Managing Expectations and Post Exhibition Blues
- Post Exhibition Etiquette
Please note: The artist guide will be emailed to you shortly after purchase once the payment has cleared. Choose Artist Guide no shipping fee at checkout.