A GUIDE TO DEMYSTIFYING ARTIST DOCUMENTS
Becoming a professional artist, particularly one represented by galleries, requires not only honing your practice, but also creating a range of documents for both prospective galleries as well as your own records. But do you know your artist bio from your artist statement? This guide will breakdown the difference between all the documents you need to take your career to the next step.
A '5 Page Guide' Clarifying Your Artist Documents and Tips on How to Write Them:
- Information Required by Galleries
- Artist Documents (About, Bio, Artist Statement)
- The Purpose of Each Document
- Breakdown of the Different Documents
- Examples of Artist Documents
- Consignment Records
- Example of Consignment Record Document
- Using a Professional Service
Please note: The artist guide will be emailed to you shortly after purchase once the payment has cleared. Choose Artist Guide no shipping fee at checkout.